Custom Goat Hauler
The Custom Goat Hauler is the ultimate goat transportation solution. Picture fitting 6 adult pack goats in a truck bed hauler with compartments to fit saddles and panniers. This custom build, specifically for your truck, lets you keep your interior seats open. Also, many trail heads do not have room for trailers. So, forget the stress of space and parking by integrating your vehicle and goat transportation. Finally, don’t worry about taking a second vehicle for more people! Large side compartments allow gear to be securely stowed keeping vehicle seats available. So, this is the best option for transporting goats, hands down.
Key Features of this Custom Goat Hauler Include:
- Custom construction for the dimensions of your truck.
- Fully enclosed weatherproof construction.
- Capacity for up to 6 adult pack goats.
- Optimum and adjustable ventilation ports.
- Enclosed weatherproof side storage compartments.
- Sufficient storage for saddles, loaded panniers, and more!
- Higher head room than any prefabricated truck topper.
- Ideal even for horned goats.
- Lightweight construction.
This custom built hauler is built for your truck’s dimensions. Because of the lightweight design of this hauler, just 2 people can install it. Once installed, it is removable though most choose to leave it in place. Also, check out this blog post for information on Pack Goat Transportation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or custom orders.
Please take these measurements as follows:
A: Front of truck bed (Closest to back window) to the inside of the tailgate. (See picture line A)
B: Front inside to back of truck inside. (See picture line B)
C: Inside from side to side of truck bed. (See picture line C)
D: Top of tailgate to top of one of the highest points (rib) in truck bed. (See picture line D)
PLEASE EXPECT A MINIMUM OF 6 WEEKS FOR ORDERS TO BE COMPLETE.
PICK UP IN CALDWELL, IDAHO.