Goat Birthing Course
Are you new to goat husbandry? Helping a doe deliver can be extremely intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. There’s a lot of information out there so can be easy to get overwhelmed. With this course, everything you need to know is in a concise and easy to follow format. The course covers everything from breeding to post delivery care. With the help of a few seasoned commercial dairy breeders we were able to compile over 30 years of knowledge and experience. Learn from the best and get ready for this wild journey of goat husbandry.
Goat Birthing Course: What To Expect
Goat Birthing Course consists of hours of video and picture content over the last couple of years! That’s right….this has been a 2-year project. From delivering single kids to triplets, we have video coverage of it all.
- Preparations 30-45 days before delivery
- Kidding Supplies
- Stages of Labor
- Kidding Positions and Live Births!
- Post Birth Care
- Bonus Footage
At packgoats.com, we are committed to helping you learn and prepare for owning goats on your homestead. We are so excited to offer you this Goat Birthing Course and our A-Z Milking Goats Course in a bundle package! You have the opportunity at check-out to add our A-Z Milking Goats Course on for $63! This saves you $16.
Did You Know?
At packgoats.com, we have a “Goat Club Membership”. One of the perks to our membership is getting your courses at 50% off! This would make your Goat Birthing course 1/2 off the original price! You can’t beat that with all the content, videos, and lifetime access to this well-put-together course! When you sign up, you immediately get access to all of these benefits PLUS new content on an ongoing basis!
Goat Club Membership includes:
- Free Goat Head Sticker
- Goat Health Care Information & Education (articles, videos, blogs)
- Supplemental information as your goat ages
- Raising, milking, birthing (New video), packing information
- Gear/Product info (10% Product discount/First to know)
- Live videos on: building structures, preparing for your goat, etc.
- Access to hunting & packing videos
- Seasonal Calendar of how to Raise a Goat. (.pdf) – Seasonal from birth to 1 year, milking, breeding, structures, vaccines, boosters, training.
- Goat People Magazine (Virtual/Order option)
- Goat Calendar (Virtual/Order Option for Wall Calendar)
- New Comprehensive Goat Nutrition Guide (.pdf)
- Goat Guy Gear List (.pdf)
- Baby Goat Survival Guide (.pdf)
- Live Q & A with Marc (1 x per month)
- ½ Price on Courses
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP (G.O.A.T. Club) where videos and extra goat information will be released.
Option to join in on the fun can be added on at check-out! Thank you for your support!
After you purchase your course should you have issues logging into it, follow these steps. Many times, there are browser cookie issues.
- Log out of your account completely.
- Log back in.
- In your account when you start on the first lesson and complete it, click on “mark this complete”. It will pop you right into the next lesson. Repeat this step as you move through the course.
If this doesn’t work, log back out of your account. In the upper right-hand corner of your browser there is 3 little dots. Click on those and then click on “New Incognito Window”. A new darkish window will open and then login to your account. Go through the steps above.