Goat Stanchion Building Plans
These goat stanchion building plans provide step by step instructions. Course contents include complete lists for necessary tools and materials. A quality goat stanchion is a critical tool for every goat owner and not just for dairy goats. All goats both male and female require regular hoof trimming at least every few months. Having a stanchion greatly facilitates this process and makes hoof trimming a breeze. Not to mention just a one person job. Stanchions are obvious necessities for the dairy goat community to restrain and milk goats as well.
The course offers the complete How To for building your own goat stanchion with some added key features.
Key Features Include:
- Unique variable head trap system for any size goat.
- Extra wide opening for goats with wide horn structure.
- Optional foot entrapment to secure kicking goats.
- Extra wide construction for any goat and additional space for bracing while trimming.
This stanchion is an easy home-build. That allows every goat owner a simple, cost effective solution to goat restraint. Also, instructions include optional features for variable head capture and hoof restraint. All goat owners benefit from using a stanchion. This allows simple restraint for routine hoof trimming. The wide platform design makes bracing a breeze for both large and small goats.
After you purchase your course should you have issues logging into it, follow these steps. Many times, there are browser cookie issues.
- Log out of your account completely.
- Log back in.
- In your account when you start on the first lesson and complete it, click on “mark this complete”. It will pop you right into the next lesson. Repeat this step as you move through the course.
If this doesn’t work, log back out of your account. In the upper right-hand corner of your browser there is 3 little dots. Click on those and then click on “New Incognito Window”. A new darkish window will open and then login to your account. Go through the steps above.