Welcome to our A-Z Milk Goats Course!
A-Z Milk Goats Course
A-Z Milk Goats course is a great course for you to learn all about your goat health and wellness along with milking. We at packgoats.com are excited for you to learn from our course “A-Z Milk Goats!” In this course, we will be going over everything you need to know about milking a goat for personal consumption and maybe even selling some milk in a small operation. We will be covering the process of milking goats from beginning to end. You will have all the information you will need to milk like a pro. We have brought in Cristen Sullivan who has been milking for 12 years and owned goats for 20. Cristen is very respected within the goat community and the founder of the Simple Pulse Milking Machine. With her expertise and Marc’s unique “old school” milking method, you will see all phases of milking goats even if you plan to milk by hand.
How To Milk Goats course you will learn:
- Overview of the Process and Cycle
- Best Breeds for Milking
- Milking Schedule and Drying Up
- Benefits and Value of Goat Milk
- Testing your Goat Milk and Things to Know
- Milking Area Cleanliness
- Building and Maintaining a Milking area
- Different Milking Methods
- The Simple Pulse Machine and Clean Up
- Nutrition, Health and Wellness of a Doe in Milk
- Goat Milk Recipes
- Selling Goat Milk and What You Need to Know
We at PackGoats.com know you will enjoy this course, and milk like a pro! Another course you may be interested in is our How to Raise a Baby Goat Course.
After you purchase your course should you have issues logging into it, follow these steps. Many times, there are browser cookie issues.
- Log out of your account completely.
- Log back in.
- In your account when you start on the first lesson and complete it, click on “mark this complete”. It will pop you right into the next lesson. Repeat this step as you move through the course.
If this doesn’t work, log back out of your account. In the upper right-hand corner of your browser there is 3 little dots. Click on those and then click on “New Incognito Window”. A new darkish window will open and then login to your account. Go through the steps above.