How to Raise a Baby Goat Course – What this Course is all about
We are so excited for you to begin your journey with goats and take this How to Raise a Baby Goat Course. We hope this course makes you the most prepared new goat owner out there. This world is kind of in its infant stages and it can be difficult to sift through the information that is out there and know if it is reliable or not. I am a goat owner of 6 years and I am still learning things daily. My hope is that this course can short cut your time to be a successful steward of goats right off the bat. This course also includes helpful information for anyone raising a baby goat for goat packing.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about raising a baby goat to 1 year of age. This includes the following:
- Pasture Set up and Preparation
- Goat hauling/ Transportation
- Goat Nutrition
- Hoof Care
- Training and Manners
- Castration of Bucks
- BONUS: General health and wellness: including common sickness and illnesses at the 0-1 age
Purchasing this course gives you lifetime access from any device. Also, this course will be updated over time as more information and experience comes available.
After you purchase your course should you have issues logging into it, follow these steps. Many times, there are browser cookie issues.
- Log out of your account completely.
- Log back in.
- In your account when you start on the first lesson and complete it, click on “mark this complete”. It will pop you right into the next lesson. Repeat this step as you move through the course.
If this doesn’t work, log back out of your account. In the upper right-hand corner of your browser there is 3 little dots. Click on those and then click on “New Incognito Window”. A new darkish window will open and then login to your account. Go through the steps above.