Goat Birthing Course & A-Z Goat Milking Course Combo
Goat Birthing Course & A-Z Goat Milking Course Combo go hand in hand together. These courses are loaded with hours of valuable video content to birth your goat and milk her too! At packgoats.com, we are committed to helping you learn and prepare for owning goats on your homestead. Learn with ease after taking these courses.
Goat Birthing Course
Goat Birthing Course consists of hours of video and picture content over the last couple of years! That’s right….this has been a 2-year project. From delivering single kids to triplets, we have video coverage of it all.
- Preparations 30-45 days before delivery
- Kidding Supplies
- Stages of Labor
- Kidding Positions and Live Births!
- Post Birth Care
- Bonus Footage
A-Z Goat Milking Course
A-Z Milk Goats Course you will learn:
- Overview of the Process and Cycle
- Best Breeds for Milking
- Milking Schedule and Drying Up
- Benefits and Value of Goat Milk
- Testing your Goat Milk and Things to Know
- Milking Area Cleanliness
- Building and Maintaining a Milking area
- Different Milking Methods
- The Simple Pulse Machine and Clean Up
- Nutrition, Health and Wellness of a Doe in Milk
- Goat Milk Recipes
- Selling Goat Milk and What You Need to Know
Thank you for your support!
After you purchase your course should you have issues logging into it, follow these steps. Many times, there are browser cookie issues.
- Log out of your account completely.
- Log back in.
- In your account when you start on the first lesson and complete it, click on “mark this complete”. It will pop you right into the next lesson. Repeat this step as you move through the course.
If this doesn’t work, log back out of your account. In the upper right-hand corner of your browser there is 3 little dots. Click on those and then click on “New Incognito Window”. A new darkish window will open and then login to your account. Go through the steps above.