Pack Goat Tether
The pack goat tether is the perfect solution for quick, simple, tethering of goats. Ideal for use in the pasture, on the stanchion, or in the trailer. The short 20 inch tether made of high quality wear resistant nylon webbing. Both ends terminate in quick capture crab-claw for fast simple attachment anywhere. This tether is ideal for restraining goats. Perfect for vet visits, milking, hoof trimming, or hauling. Also, with correct placement, the 20 inch tether will allow goats to lie down comfortably but still be restrained. Dual swivels on the attachments reduce the risk of twisting and tangling.
The tether is compatible with any collar style and pairs particularly well with the Pack Goat Collar. The tether and collar together make restraining a goat very simple and eliminates the extra bulk of other leads or ropes. Easily clip it to fences, trailers, haulers, vehicle hitches, and eye-bolts.
Features of the Tether Include:
- High quality wear resistant nylon webbing construction
- Durable bar-tack stitching
- Dual swivel tangle resistant safe attachments
- Crab claw-like scissor quick grab attachments
- 20 inch length ideal for laying down or standing restraint
Ideal uses for the Tether
- Hoof Trimming
- Vet Visits
- Any need for limiting goat’s movement
There are no reviews yet.