Pannier Pack Goat Scale
The pack goat pannier scale is a critically essential tool for every goat packer. I never leave for a pack trip without at least 2 of these in my group’s backpacks, usually 3. When packing pack goat panniers they must be balanced side to side within 1 lb for safe packing. These lightweight pannier scales are the perfect compact solution for weighing panniers anywhere. Not only for packing, these scales work perfectly for weighing newborn baby goats. Document their weight at time of birth by zeroing the scale with a sling attached. It even includes an integrated ambient thermometer.
The Perfect Pannier Scale solution
We recommend taping over the battery compartment to ensure the cover doesn’t slip. These small digital scales are the ultimate solution to pannier balance and newborn kid weighing. Perfect for every pannier size and style. You’ll never want to be caught packing without at least 2 of these. If the battery happens to go out, having a spare is key. Batteries last a good long while and they weigh down to the tenth of a pound. It’s the perfect solution for a simple, light weight pannier scale.
Features of the scale include:
- 70 lb capacity – more than enough for the heaviest panniers
- Digital screen reader
- 1/10 decimal for accurate light weight sensitivity
- Unit settings for both Pounds and Kilograms for worldwide use
- Integrated ambient thermometer with both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Zeroing capability for eliminating sling or empty pannier weight readings
- Hook and sling attachment for variable secure weighing
- Battery included