For a pack goat saddle, this one is top of the line! This is the Cadillac of pack goat saddles; a game changer designed by Marc Warnke and Matt Lyon.
Features of this Pack Goat Saddle include:
- Built padding, this pad eliminates saddle sore when fitted properly.
- A “yolk” breast collar padded and specially designed for uphill travel.
- Light, slick britchen design that minimizes rump rub and secures loads on downhill slopes.
- Low profile saddle horns keep loads low and center and help goats crawl under obstacles.
- Full adjustment capability unparalleled by any other pack goat saddle available.
Check out the video below for complete instructions on fitting this saddle to your pack goat. and you’ll better understand the function of all the components.
This saddle allows custom fitting for each goat’s back. The easy adjustment system is compatible with all panniers but works best with the “Critter-Getters“.
Weighing just under 7 pounds this saddle is built to last. The durability of this design allows for years of use. Also, innovative “horn” attachment points for the pannier loops allow for a much lower profile on your goat. This allows them to go under obstacles much easier than traditional cross-buck designs. Additionally, the front cinch design is the first that allows proper positioning on your pack goat’s sternum. Ultimately, this design makes perfect alignment a breeze. If you want to see these pack goat saddles in action watch this hunting film by Marc Warnke. Elkville 3
Please remember each saddle is individually made and orders are often out in 2-5 weeks. Please place orders in advance. Saddles will be shipped as soon as possible.