Preparing for Goat Birthing Season
At packgoats.com, we are committed to helping you learn and prepare for goat birthing season. If you are new to owning goats or if this is your first birthing season we have the resources to help you. There’s a lot of information out there so it can be easy to get overwhelmed. Helping a doe deliver can be extremely intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. Check out our Goat Birthing Course and learn the process from breeding to post-delivery care.
Please subscribe to our newsletter! Throughout the year, subscribers will have access to exclusive email offers, sales, and releases. Be the first to know about new developments and take advantage of coupon codes. If you aren’t on the list already, subscribe below!
What to Expect in the Goat Birthing Course
Goat Birthing Course consists of hours of video and picture content over the last couple of years! That’s right….this has been a 2-year project. From delivering single kids to triplets, we have video coverage of it all.
- Preparations 30-45 days before delivery
- Kidding Supplies
- Stages of Labor
- Kidding Positions and Live Births!
- Post Birth Care
- Bonus Footage
Step By Step Guide to Be Prepared
A step-by-step guide to help prepare for the goat birthing season.
“This course is everything I wish I knew when I began the journey of breeding. I was always worried about not knowing how to handle things if they went wrong. There were times when I had some really touch-and-go situations and feel so lucky that I didn’t lose a doe or a baby. I think this course is going prepare people and give them the knowledge to handle situations with confidence.”
Marc Warnke’s passion and desire for goats have inspired the goat community. He has brought joy and happiness with videos, education, and entertainment. His love and kindness towards goats are the many reasons so many have purchased baby goats, courses, and gear. Join the goat movement on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and our website Packgoats.com.
Did You Know?
At packgoats.com, we have a “Goat Club Membership”. One of the perks to our membership is getting your courses at 50% off! This would make your Goat Birthing course 1/2 off the original price! You can’t beat that with all the content, videos, and lifetime access to this well-put-together course! When you sign up, you immediately get access to all of these benefits PLUS new content on an ongoing basis!
Goat Club Membership includes:
- Free Goat Head Sticker
- Goat Health Care Information & Education (articles, videos, blogs)
- Supplemental information as your goat ages
- Raising, milking, birthing (New video), packing information
- Gear/Product info (10% Product discount/First to know)
- Live videos on building structures, preparing for your goat, etc.
- Access to hunting & packing videos
- Seasonal Calendar of how to Raise a Goat. (.pdf) – Seasonal from birth to 1 year, milking, breeding, structures, vaccines, boosters, training.
- Goat People Magazine (Virtual/Order option)
- Goat Calendar (Virtual/Order Option for Wall Calendar)
- New Comprehensive Goat Nutrition Guide (.pdf)
- Goat Guy Gear List (.pdf)
- Baby Goat Survival Guide (.pdf)
- Live Q & A with Marc (1 x per month)
- ½ Price on Courses
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP (G.O.A.T. Club) where videos and extra goat information will be released.
Thank you for your support!